Police appeal to find Central Middlesex Hospital asbconder
Public warned not to approach Edgar Landu who has mental health issues
Police are appealing for information regarding the whereabouts of a man who has absconded from Central Middlesex Hospital.
Edgar Landu was receiving treatment at the hospital in Acton Lane, Park Royal, when he went missing on July 18 at 11.50am.
The 28-year-old had been sectioned at Belgravia Police Station after being arrested on 30 June and transferred to the hospital the same day.
Landu needs daily medication for mental health issues which he does not have in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
He is not known to have any money or other items on him as property was removed from him at the hospital.
Previous behaviour indicates that Landu is a possible threat to himself as well as others.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital
He is around 5ft 11inches tall and of stocky build.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black trousers and grey trainers.
Anyone who sees him is asked not to approach him but call 999 immediately.