Police appeal to find Central Middlesex Hospital asbconder
Public warned not to approach Edgar Landu who has mental health issues
Police are appealing for information regarding the whereabouts of a man who has absconded from Central Middlesex Hospital.
Edgar Landu was receiving treatment at the hospital in Acton Lane, Park Royal, when he went missing on July 18 at 11.50am.
The 28-year-old had been sectioned at Belgravia Police Station after being arrested on 30 June and transferred to the hospital the same day.
Landu needs daily medication for mental health issues which he does not have in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
He is not known to have any money or other items on him as property was removed from him at the hospital.
Previous behaviour indicates that Landu is a possible threat to himself as well as others.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 7 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 8 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
He is around 5ft 11inches tall and of stocky build.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black trousers and grey trainers.
Anyone who sees him is asked not to approach him but call 999 immediately.