Police appeal to find Central Middlesex Hospital asbconder
Public warned not to approach Edgar Landu who has mental health issues
Police are appealing for information regarding the whereabouts of a man who has absconded from Central Middlesex Hospital.
Edgar Landu was receiving treatment at the hospital in Acton Lane, Park Royal, when he went missing on July 18 at 11.50am.
The 28-year-old had been sectioned at Belgravia Police Station after being arrested on 30 June and transferred to the hospital the same day.
Landu needs daily medication for mental health issues which he does not have in his possession.
He is not known to have any money or other items on him as property was removed from him at the hospital.
Previous behaviour indicates that Landu is a possible threat to himself as well as others.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 6 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
He is around 5ft 11inches tall and of stocky build.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black trousers and grey trainers.
Anyone who sees him is asked not to approach him but call 999 immediately.