Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian seriously injured in Cricklewood hit and run collision
- Credit: Archant
A 67-year-old pedestrian is seriously injured in hospital after a hit and run collision in Cricklewood.
Police were called to Cricklewood Broadway near to the junction with Mora Road at about 4.50am yesterday morning called
A man was found lying in the road with injuries consistent with being hit by a car, which then failed to stop at the scene, Scotland Yard said.
The man was taken to a north London hospital where he remains in a serious condition. His next of kin have been informed
Officers would like to speak to anyone who was either travelling in the Cricklewood Broadway area at that time of the morning, or were on foot near to the bus stops at Mora Road.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses and anyone with information are asked to call serious collisions detectives on 020 8991 9555 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
Or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 QPR suffer defeat to rivals Fulham
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.