Police appeal for help after 84-year-old woman with dementia reported missing from Queen’s Park area
- Credit: Archant
Officers in Westminster are concerned for the welfare of Dorothy Caines who also suffers from Type 2 diabetes, for which she needs medication, and may be in the Harrow Road area.
Ms Caines was last seen at around 4.30pm yesterday afternoon, April 10, at her home address in Portnall Road.
She is described as a black woman, 5ft 3in tall, of a very slim build with grey hair.
Although not certain, officers believe she was last seen wearing brown corduroy trousers, a light mustard-coloured jacket with white sandals and socks along with a brown beanie hat.
Police have said there is a possibility that Ms Caines may be in the Harrow Road area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen the pensioner is asked to contact police on 101 or via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer