Police appeal following fatal crash in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
Officers were called just before 7am on July 10 to reports of a motorcycle which had collided with a bus in Commercial Way, near the junction with Abbey Road, NW10.
London Ambulance Service attended the scene and found the motorcycle rider suffering injuries.
The rider, a man, aged 31, was pronounced dead at the scene at 07:38hrs.
His next of kin have been informed.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place at Northwick Park Hospital Mortuary, in Watford Road, today.
The bus stopped at the scene.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue by officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 4 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 5 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 6 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 7 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 8 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or the events leading up to the collision, is asked to call the witness appeal line on 0208 991 9555.
There have been no arrests.