Police appeal following fatal crash in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
Officers were called just before 7am on July 10 to reports of a motorcycle which had collided with a bus in Commercial Way, near the junction with Abbey Road, NW10.
London Ambulance Service attended the scene and found the motorcycle rider suffering injuries.
The rider, a man, aged 31, was pronounced dead at the scene at 07:38hrs.
His next of kin have been informed.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place at Northwick Park Hospital Mortuary, in Watford Road, today.
You may also want to watch:
The bus stopped at the scene.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue by officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or the events leading up to the collision, is asked to call the witness appeal line on 0208 991 9555.
There have been no arrests.