Police appeal after man dies in Kensal Green road smash
A man, 51, died after being hit by a car on Sunday morning
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a man was hit by a car and died in the early hours of Sunday morning.
A 51-year-old man was walking along Harrow Road, near Kensal Green railway station when he was hit by a Ford Mondeo at around 1:45am on Sunday (27).
Police officers and the London Ambulance Service were called and the 51-year-old man was taken to a north London hospital where he died later that morning.
Next of kin have been informed, but a formal identification has not taken place.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination will be held.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Road Death Investigation Unit at Alperton Traffic Garage on 020 8998 5319.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans
There have been no arrests.