Plea to find missing schoolboy from Brent
Eleven-year-old has not been since since December 23
DETECTIVES are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of an 11-year-old boy who went missing before Christmas Day.
Junior Scott was last seen at his grandmother’s home in Southall on December 23 at 7.30pm.
The schoolboy was due to move from his home in Brent to Amersham.
Junior has connections in Kilburn and Southall and detectives are asking the public to look out for him.
He is black with short dark afro hair, about 4ft 5ins tall and of a stocky build.
Junior has a scar on his face and left hand.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 6 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 9 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
He was wearing a black anorak, white red and pink stripe shirt, blue jeans and black shoes when he went missing.
Constable Kevin Crowe from Brent Missing Person unit said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the family know that he is ok.”
Anyone with information should call the Brent Police Missing person Unit on 0208 733 3771 or missing people on 0500 700 700.