Plea to find missing schoolboy from Brent
Eleven-year-old has not been since since December 23
DETECTIVES are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of an 11-year-old boy who went missing before Christmas Day.
Junior Scott was last seen at his grandmother’s home in Southall on December 23 at 7.30pm.
The schoolboy was due to move from his home in Brent to Amersham.
Junior has connections in Kilburn and Southall and detectives are asking the public to look out for him.
You may also want to watch:
He is black with short dark afro hair, about 4ft 5ins tall and of a stocky build.
Junior has a scar on his face and left hand.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 8 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
He was wearing a black anorak, white red and pink stripe shirt, blue jeans and black shoes when he went missing.
Constable Kevin Crowe from Brent Missing Person unit said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the family know that he is ok.”
Anyone with information should call the Brent Police Missing person Unit on 0208 733 3771 or missing people on 0500 700 700.