Plea to find missing schoolboy from Brent
Eleven-year-old has not been since since December 23
DETECTIVES are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of an 11-year-old boy who went missing before Christmas Day.
Junior Scott was last seen at his grandmother’s home in Southall on December 23 at 7.30pm.
The schoolboy was due to move from his home in Brent to Amersham.
Junior has connections in Kilburn and Southall and detectives are asking the public to look out for him.
You may also want to watch:
He is black with short dark afro hair, about 4ft 5ins tall and of a stocky build.
Junior has a scar on his face and left hand.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital
He was wearing a black anorak, white red and pink stripe shirt, blue jeans and black shoes when he went missing.
Constable Kevin Crowe from Brent Missing Person unit said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch by any means to let the family know that he is ok.”
Anyone with information should call the Brent Police Missing person Unit on 0208 733 3771 or missing people on 0500 700 700.