Planning application lodged for final phase of Wembley Central development
Multi-million makeover of high street will see a new hotel, shops and apartments
Developers of a multi-million redevelopment of a town centre are seeking planning permission for its final phase.
The �90m transformation of Wembley Central will be guaranteed if the proposals by St. Modwen’s are given the green light by planning chiefs.
Private apartments and new retail shops including a flagship TKMaxx have already opened in the heart of the development with the final phase including a Travelodge, 29,000 sq ft of additional retail space and homes.
If planning consent is granted, the completed development will provide 155,000 sq ft of retail and leisure space.
You may also want to watch:
The final phase should be finished by 2013 if it receives planning approval.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer