Planning application lodged for final phase of Wembley Central development
Multi-million makeover of high street will see a new hotel, shops and apartments
Developers of a multi-million redevelopment of a town centre are seeking planning permission for its final phase.
The �90m transformation of Wembley Central will be guaranteed if the proposals by St. Modwen’s are given the green light by planning chiefs.
Private apartments and new retail shops including a flagship TKMaxx have already opened in the heart of the development with the final phase including a Travelodge, 29,000 sq ft of additional retail space and homes.
If planning consent is granted, the completed development will provide 155,000 sq ft of retail and leisure space.
You may also want to watch:
The final phase should be finished by 2013 if it receives planning approval.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods