Places still available for free construction industry training course in Brent
Applicants must be over 19, and not in education, employment or training
Unemployed residents who fancy a career in the construction industry have a few days left to sign up for a free training course.
Places are still available on the two-week Building Futures vocational training programme for anyone in Brent who is over the age of 19 and not in education, employment or training.
Anyone who is interested must apply by May 13 for an interview.
Up to 15 places are available on the curse in basic construction and return to work skills which will take place in Brent in June this year.
You may also want to watch:
Building Futures is aimed at helping participants move into employment or training and all who complete it will achieve a Level 1 Award in Building Crafts qualification.
Applicants should contact Helen Grayer on 01245 505663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital
No previous construction experience is required.