Places still available for free construction industry training course in Brent
Applicants must be over 19, and not in education, employment or training
Unemployed residents who fancy a career in the construction industry have a few days left to sign up for a free training course.
Places are still available on the two-week Building Futures vocational training programme for anyone in Brent who is over the age of 19 and not in education, employment or training.
Anyone who is interested must apply by May 13 for an interview.
Up to 15 places are available on the curse in basic construction and return to work skills which will take place in Brent in June this year.
You may also want to watch:
Building Futures is aimed at helping participants move into employment or training and all who complete it will achieve a Level 1 Award in Building Crafts qualification.
Applicants should contact Helen Grayer on 01245 505663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 8 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
No previous construction experience is required.