Places still available for free construction industry training course in Brent
Applicants must be over 19, and not in education, employment or training
Unemployed residents who fancy a career in the construction industry have a few days left to sign up for a free training course.
Places are still available on the two-week Building Futures vocational training programme for anyone in Brent who is over the age of 19 and not in education, employment or training.
Anyone who is interested must apply by May 13 for an interview.
Up to 15 places are available on the curse in basic construction and return to work skills which will take place in Brent in June this year.
Building Futures is aimed at helping participants move into employment or training and all who complete it will achieve a Level 1 Award in Building Crafts qualification.
Applicants should contact Helen Grayer on 01245 505663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 5 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 6 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 7 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 8 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
No previous construction experience is required.