Ping Pong to unveil new look restaurant in the London Design Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Oliver Dixon / Imagewise.
The final restaurant which will open its doors in the London Designer Outlet in Wembley has been announced as an eatery offering Chinese cuisine.
Ping Pong will be the chain’s ninth branch serving handmade, steamed dim sum, Chinese teas and artisanal cocktails.
Founded in 2004, the restaurant currently serves more than 11,000 customers each week and employs 400 staff.
The branch in the 350,000 feet square centre will unveil a brand new design referencing the urban style of Shanghai chic, both modern and 1930s.
It will have a distinctly different feel to its sister restaurants with its splashes of paprika red, jade green and charcoal grey.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, the dim sum counter has been brought forward to the front of the restaurant so diner can witness their meals being prepared in front of them.
Art Sagiryan, CEO of Ping Pong, said: “Wembley will open with new Ping Pong branding and design and I am very excited to see this come to life at such an exciting location.”
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 5 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 8 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
For more information about LDO visit www.london-designer-outlet.com.