Phone home appeal to missing Wembley gardener
Polish woman is urged to contact concerned friends
DETECTIVES are appealing for a missing gardener to make contact with her concerned friends who are worried about her welfare.
Since Teresa Mioduszewska disappeared, she has called her relatives in Poland but has yet to contact any of her friends in the UK.
But, Ms Mioduszewska did not have any money, phone, passport, ID, travel docs or bankcards with her when she went missing.
Ms Mioduszewska was last seen outside Kenton Park Post Office, in Kenton Road, Kenton, on October 4 at 5pm, when she stormed off after rowing with her boyfriend.
You may also want to watch:
She failed to return home and on October 29 and the 36-year-old was reported as missing on October 28.
A 40-year-old man, believed to her boyfriend, who was arrested in connection with her disappearance has been bailed following her phone call to her homeland.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 QPR pull off upset with penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
Ms Mioduszewska was wearing a black jacket, brown jogging bottoms and white trainers when she was last seen.
She is of medium build, white, and 5ft 8in tall with shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes.
She was working as a causal gardening in Wembley and had the use of a White Mercedes Van registration FX03VPT.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room at Belgravia on 0207 321 7228 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.