Pharmacies in Brent that are open on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Credit: Archant
A chemist in Brent will be open for 13 hours on Christmas Day.
Peace Pharmacy on The Broadway in Preston Road, Wembley, will be open between 9.30am and 10.30pm.
It will also be open at the same time on Boxing Day alongside 11 other pharmacies in the borough.
• Bliss Chemist in Willesden Lane, Kilburn (9am – 5pm)
• Lloyds Pharmacy in Nash Way, Kenton (9am – 5pm)
• Lloyds Pharmacy in Ealing Road, Alperton (9am – 5pm)
- 1 QPR boss Beale disappointed to bow out of Carabao Cup
- 2 Polio virus detected in sewage in Brent
- 3 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 4 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 5 QPR bow out of EFL Cup after penalty shoot-out at Charlton
- 6 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 7 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 10 Sven Badzak: Stabbing victim's family ‘outraged’ as trial delayed
• Morrisons in Honeypot Lane, Kingsbury (10am – 4pm)
• Jades Pharmacy in Ealing Road, Alperton (noon to 6pm)
• Asda Pharmacy in Park Royal (9am – 6pm)
• Serena Dispensing Chemist in Craven Park Road, Harlesden (9am – 6pm)
• Asda Pharmacy in Wembley Park (9am – 6pm)
• Boots the Chemist in High Road, Wembley (10am - 5pm)
• Asda Pharmacy in Colindale (9am – 6pm)
• Boots the Chemist in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury (10am - 5pm)
Pharmacists can advise on minor ailments like sore throats, coughs and colds but if you need medical help fast, but it’s not a life-threatening situation, call NHS111.
In an emergency call 999 or go to A&E.
Anyone suffering from dental pain are advised to call NHS 111.