Pharmacies in Brent that are open on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Credit: Archant
A chemist in Brent will be open for 13 hours on Christmas Day.
Peace Pharmacy on The Broadway in Preston Road, Wembley, will be open between 9.30am and 10.30pm.
It will also be open at the same time on Boxing Day alongside 11 other pharmacies in the borough.
• Bliss Chemist in Willesden Lane, Kilburn (9am – 5pm)
You may also want to watch:
• Lloyds Pharmacy in Nash Way, Kenton (9am – 5pm)
• Lloyds Pharmacy in Ealing Road, Alperton (9am – 5pm)
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
• Morrisons in Honeypot Lane, Kingsbury (10am – 4pm)
• Jades Pharmacy in Ealing Road, Alperton (noon to 6pm)
• Asda Pharmacy in Park Royal (9am – 6pm)
• Serena Dispensing Chemist in Craven Park Road, Harlesden (9am – 6pm)
• Asda Pharmacy in Wembley Park (9am – 6pm)
• Boots the Chemist in High Road, Wembley (10am - 5pm)
• Asda Pharmacy in Colindale (9am – 6pm)
• Boots the Chemist in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury (10am - 5pm)
Pharmacists can advise on minor ailments like sore throats, coughs and colds but if you need medical help fast, but it’s not a life-threatening situation, call NHS111.
In an emergency call 999 or go to A&E.
Anyone suffering from dental pain are advised to call NHS 111.