Police appeal for witness to Peter Petrou murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man who they believe may have witnessed the murder of a 37-year-old man in Kilburn.
Peter Petrou was stabbed at 10.24pm on July 16 in Kilburn High Road, taken to a central London hospital and pronounced dead just before 11pm
Det Serg Sean Judge, investigating said: “We believe that the man shown in the image is a witness to the incident, and due to his close proximity to the victim at the time of the incident, he may be able to shed some light on the words being exchanged between the victim and the suspect that led to the murder.
“If you know this person, or indeed, if you are this person, please do get in touch.”
DS Judge added: “This incident took place on a busy high-street next to a well-used fast food eatery. The attack was quick and violent.
You may also want to watch:
“Although a 23-year-old man has been charged in connection with this incident, I remain very keen to hear from anyone who can provide additional information.”
Call police via 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting reference 8685/16JUL or email email@example.com.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers_uk.org.