Peter Andre will open new children’s play park in Wembley tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Singer and reality TV star Peter Andre will be opening a new children’s play park in Wembley tomorrow.
The father-of-four will be at the London Designer Outlet to unveil the attraction for families planning a day out at the shopping centre.
As well as pieces of play equipment, from roundabouts to seesaws, the new play park features a replica of the old Wembley Stadium Twin Towers; complete with a rope bridge, climbing net and a third floor slide to the bottom.
The Mysterious Girl singer will also be launching a charity initiative with Make-A-Wish Foundation® UK - a charity that grants magical wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions.
LDO will donate £1 to the charity for every entry they received for their drawing competition where children can send in sketches of their dream playground to win a family-day-out prize.
Mr Andre said: “We love a family day out, so the kids and I are really looking forward to opening the London Designer Outlet Play Park and then going for a bite to eat and some outlet shopping.
“We’re also excited to be launching the children’s drawing competition with Make-A-Wish.
- 1 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 2 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 3 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 4 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 5 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 6 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 7 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 8 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 9 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 10 'Dangerous' uni student jailed for 38 years for 'random' knife attacks
“I’m looking forward to seeing the cool play park ideas that the local kids of Wembley Park come up with.”
The opening of the play park will take place at noon.