Pet owner in appeal to find missing dog from Alperton
- Credit: Archant
Mimi, a Chihuahua cross Yorkshire terrier, was last seen on April 25 in the Wembley area.
A dog owner from Alperton has made an appeal for information leading her to her lost pet.
Theresa Coote has been searching for Mimi since April 25 when she was last seen in the Alperton/Wembley area.
The female Chihuahua cross Yorkshire terrier is microchipped and was wearing a pink patterned collar.
Mimi’s hair is a little longer than in the picture shown.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about Mimi’s whereabouts can contact Ms Coote on 07716 243761.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital