Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- Credit: Getty Images
A person has died after being injured by a train at Wembley Central Station.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the High Road just after 7pm this evening.
They sent an ambulance crew, a paramedic in a fast car, an advanced paramedic, an incident response officer and it's Hazardous Area Response Team.
An air ambulance was also seen by witnesses in the area.
However, sadly the patient died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
An LAS spokesperson said: “We were called at 7.02pm this evening (11 May) to reports of a person injured by a train at Wembley Central train station.
“We sent an ambulance crew, a paramedic in a fast car, an advanced paramedic, an incident response officer and our Hazardous Area Response Team to the scene.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 4 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 5 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 6 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Notting Hill Carnival off streets in 2021 due to Covid-19 uncertainty
“Sadly the patient died at the scene.”
Transport for London said the Bakerloo line is part suspended between Queen's Park and Harrow and Wealdstone with severe delays on the rest of the line.
The London Overground is also part suspended with no service between Willesden and Watford Junction.