Pedestrian who died in West Hampstead collision is identified
A woman who died after a collision in West Hampstead on Saturday has been named by police.
Desreen Brooks, 33, of East Dulwich, was fatally injured after the road accident, which took place in West End Lane at 8.40pm.
A post-mortem examination will take place to determine the cause of her death.
A second woman, in her 20s, was taken by ambulance to hospital. Her condition is described as critical but stable.
The driver of the car, an 83-year-old man, was taken to hospital, and his condition is not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 020 8842 1817.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley