Pedestrian who died in West Hampstead collision is identified
A woman who died after a collision in West Hampstead on Saturday has been named by police.
Desreen Brooks, 33, of East Dulwich, was fatally injured after the road accident, which took place in West End Lane at 8.40pm.
A post-mortem examination will take place to determine the cause of her death.
A second woman, in her 20s, was taken by ambulance to hospital. Her condition is described as critical but stable.
The driver of the car, an 83-year-old man, was taken to hospital, and his condition is not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 020 8842 1817.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year