Pedestrian killed in car collision in Wembley
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Man, 24, dies at the scene in Blackbird Hill near Old Church Lane
A man has been killed in a car collision in Wembley on Saturday night.
Police were called to Blackbird Hill near the junction with Old Church Lane where the 24-year-old pedestrian was pronounced dead at the scene at 10.55pm.
The male driver of the Mercedes stopped at the scene and has not been arrested.
Police await formal identification before they will release his name.
You may also want to watch:
The Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt are investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to call 0208 842 1817 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Did you see the incident or do you know the victim? Call the newsdesk on 020 7433 0000.