Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- Credit: Met
A man is in a stable condition in hospital following a collision with a car in Neasden.
Part of the A406 is closed in Neasden after a van was in collision with a male pedestrian at around 7.30am this morning (December 4).
The driver stopped at the scene.
The man has been taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
No arrests have been made.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 3 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 4 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 7 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 Five arrests, drugs and weapons seized in Harlesden raids
- 10 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead