Pedestrian dies following a collision with a lorry in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old pedestrian has died following a collision with a lorry in Park Royal.
Emergency services were called to Great Central Way just after midday on Monday, September 14) following reports of a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a man, was pronounced dead at the scene, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin have been informed.
The driver stopped at the location and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and those with dash cam footage to come forward.
Officers from the serious collision investigation unit are asking for anyone with footage to call 0208 246 9820.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
Alternatively call 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting ref CAD 2819/14 Sept.