Pedestrian dies following a collision with a lorry in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old pedestrian has died following a collision with a lorry in Park Royal.
Emergency services were called to Great Central Way just after midday on Monday, September 14) following reports of a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a man, was pronounced dead at the scene, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin have been informed.
The driver stopped at the location and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and those with dash cam footage to come forward.
Officers from the serious collision investigation unit are asking for anyone with footage to call 0208 246 9820.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
Alternatively call 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting ref CAD 2819/14 Sept.