Pedestrian dies following a collision with a lorry in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old pedestrian has died following a collision with a lorry in Park Royal.
Emergency services were called to Great Central Way just after midday on Monday, September 14) following reports of a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a man, was pronounced dead at the scene, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin have been informed.
The driver stopped at the location and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and those with dash cam footage to come forward.
Officers from the serious collision investigation unit are asking for anyone with footage to call 0208 246 9820.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 4 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 5 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 6 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 7 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
Alternatively call 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting ref CAD 2819/14 Sept.