Pedestrian dies following a collision with a lorry in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old pedestrian has died following a collision with a lorry in Park Royal.
Emergency services were called to Great Central Way just after midday on Monday, September 14) following reports of a crash involving a lorry and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a man, was pronounced dead at the scene, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin have been informed.
The driver stopped at the location and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and those with dash cam footage to come forward.
Officers from the serious collision investigation unit are asking for anyone with footage to call 0208 246 9820.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 9 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 10 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
Alternatively call 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting ref CAD 2819/14 Sept.