PCSO admits possessing cocaine outside Kilburn tube station
Court hands down a conditional discharge for 12 months
A Police Community Support Officer has admitted being in possession of cocaine following a drugs bust outside Kilburn tube station.
Jennifer Payne pleaded guilty to the charge at Brent Magistrates’ Court today (Thursday).
The 27-year-old from north London was given a conditional discharge for 12 months and ordered to pay �85 court costs.
Payne, who works in the Earl’s Court ward in Kensington and Chelsea, was arrested as part of a joint drugs operation between Brent Police and British transport Police on June 3.
You may also want to watch:
She may face disciplinary action from the Metropolitan Police Service following her conviction.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds