PCSO admits possessing cocaine outside Kilburn tube station
Court hands down a conditional discharge for 12 months
A Police Community Support Officer has admitted being in possession of cocaine following a drugs bust outside Kilburn tube station.
Jennifer Payne pleaded guilty to the charge at Brent Magistrates’ Court today (Thursday).
The 27-year-old from north London was given a conditional discharge for 12 months and ordered to pay �85 court costs.
Payne, who works in the Earl’s Court ward in Kensington and Chelsea, was arrested as part of a joint drugs operation between Brent Police and British transport Police on June 3.
You may also want to watch:
She may face disciplinary action from the Metropolitan Police Service following her conviction.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 4 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 5 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 6 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 7 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school