PCSO admits possessing cocaine outside Kilburn tube station
Court hands down a conditional discharge for 12 months
A Police Community Support Officer has admitted being in possession of cocaine following a drugs bust outside Kilburn tube station.
Jennifer Payne pleaded guilty to the charge at Brent Magistrates’ Court today (Thursday).
The 27-year-old from north London was given a conditional discharge for 12 months and ordered to pay �85 court costs.
Payne, who works in the Earl’s Court ward in Kensington and Chelsea, was arrested as part of a joint drugs operation between Brent Police and British transport Police on June 3.
She may face disciplinary action from the Metropolitan Police Service following her conviction.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 4 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 5 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 8 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs