No service on stretch of Bakerloo line due to signal failure at Wembley Central
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
There is currently no service on the Bakerloo Line between between Harrow & Wealdstone and Queens Park while a signal failure at Wembley Central is being fixed.
There are minor delays on the rest of the line towards Elephant & Castle.
The Overland service is also affected with no service between Euston and Harrow & Wealdstone.
In a separate incident Euston station has been evacuated following a fire on the track.
There are minor delays between Willesden junction and Clapham Junction due to damaged track side equipment.
You may also want to watch:
Transport for London said tickets will be accepted on London buses via any reasonable route.
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer