Tube closures The Bakerloo line will be partly closed this weekend. Engineers from Network Rail are carrying out works on the line from Stonebridge Park to Harrow & Wealdstone on Sunday March 15. The line will be running as normal again o
The Bakerloo line will be partly closed this weekend.
Engineers from Network Rail are carrying out works on the line from Stonebridge Park to Harrow & Wealdstone on Sunday March 15.
The line will be running as normal again on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Empty property grants are available for owners who are happy into one or more flats.
Homes restored for families
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
Almost a hundred shabby homes have been renovated by the council in the past year, making them ready for families to move in.
Brent Council tracked down the owners of the private homes to discuss ways to help them bring the properties back into use.
Many opted for an empty property grant, which helps owners convert their house into one or more flats.
For more information call 020 8937 2777.
Dance month is looming once again and the council is urging all groovers to put their best foot forward.
Brent Council wants choreographers, dance teachers and studios to get involved in the events being planned for July.
To get involved, dance teachers can download an application form from http://www.brent.gov.uk/festivals until March 27.