Tube closures The Bakerloo line will be partly closed this weekend. Engineers from Network Rail are carrying out works on the line from Stonebridge Park to Harrow & Wealdstone on Sunday March 15. The line will be running as normal again o
The Bakerloo line will be partly closed this weekend.
Engineers from Network Rail are carrying out works on the line from Stonebridge Park to Harrow & Wealdstone on Sunday March 15.
The line will be running as normal again on Monday.
Empty property grants are available for owners who are happy into one or more flats.
Homes restored for families
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 6 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Three arrested and taser discharged during vehicle stop in Kingsbury
Almost a hundred shabby homes have been renovated by the council in the past year, making them ready for families to move in.
Brent Council tracked down the owners of the private homes to discuss ways to help them bring the properties back into use.
Many opted for an empty property grant, which helps owners convert their house into one or more flats.
For more information call 020 8937 2777.
Dance month is looming once again and the council is urging all groovers to put their best foot forward.
Brent Council wants choreographers, dance teachers and studios to get involved in the events being planned for July.
To get involved, dance teachers can download an application form from http://www.brent.gov.uk/festivals until March 27.