Major clean up A mass spring clean, with swap shops and green tips for the home is taking place. The third Kilburn Spring Clean will concentrate on particular problem areas, like St Julian s Road, which will get an extensive clean up a
Major clean up
A mass spring clean, with swap shops and green tips for the home is taking place.
The third Kilburn Spring Clean will concentrate on particular problem areas, like St Julian's Road, which will get an extensive clean up and graffiti removal on Kilburn High Road.
Workshops on how to customise clothes, make your own art, knit and various music and sports sessions will also be on offer at the event on March 28.
You may also want to watch:
Go to www.camden.gov.uk for information.
Control your anger
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 8 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
A free anger management course is being held over the next three weekends.
Two specialists in anger management training will be on hand at the Global Co-operation House, in Pound Lane, Willesden, to help people channel their frustrations in positive ways.
The event is being run every Saturday until March 21 from 10am to noon.
Young business ideas
An entrepreneurial opportunity for young people is being held at the end of the month, with a �250 prize up for grabs.
The Federation of Patidar Association has organised for a panel of judges to assess youngsters' ideas at Patidar House, in London Road, Wembley, on March 24 from 7 to 9.30pm.
Contact Jyoti Bhanderi on 020 8902 1974 to get your business idea application form and book your place by March 20.