New chief executive for London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
- Credit: Archant
The health trust that manages hospitals used by residents in Brent has a new chief executive.
Dame Jacqueline Docherty has today joined London North West Healthcare NHS Trust.
The trust looks after Central Middlesex Hospital in Harlesden, and Northwick Park and St Mark Hospitals in Sudbury.
It also manages Ealing Hospital and community services across Brent, Ealing and Harrow, including Willesden Centre.
Dame Jacqueline, a former nurse, joins the trust from West Middlesex University Hospital where she spent six years as chief executive after serving as deputy chief executive and director of operations and nursing at King’s College Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Worthington, trust chairman, said: “I am delighted to welcome Dame Jacqueline to the trust. She has demonstrated real dedication to challenging and improving healthcare standards, operational performance and patient safety in her previous roles.
“Dame Jacqueline’s leadership and extensive experience will be invaluable as we continue to integrate across all the trust’s acute and community sites, improve operational performance and move our new organisation towards increased financial stability and then foundation trust status.”
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
Dame Jacqueline succeeds David McVittie, who oversaw saw the merger of former trusts, Ealing Hospital and The North West London Hospitals NHS Trusts to form London North West Healthcare NHS Trust in October last year.
He stepped down after three years in the role.