New budget gym to open in Kilburn
Facility will offer special rates and state of the art equipment.
A new gym soon to open in Kilburn will give residents a chance to beat the Christmas calories without breaking the bank.
Fit4less gym will launch on December 15 but members can sign up now, contract-free, for only �19.99 per month.
Jeremy Rose, who has lived in Cricklewood for the last six years, will run Kilburn’s only low cost budget gym with his business partner Torban Cane.
The pair, who have worked together for eight years, decided to start up a low cost gym in response to rising gym prices.
You may also want to watch:
Facilities at Fit4less, which will be in Kilburn High Road, include a state of the art strength zone and all the latest running and rowing machines in the huge cardio room.
Personal training is also available for those who need a kick start.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
“People don’t believe that a brand new gym can be so cheap but I’m asking local residents to come down and see for themselves that there really is no catch,” said Mr Rose.
“We’ve had a great response so far, we’re feeding off the enthusiasm of everyone who’s come in.”
Mr Rose said: “We are appealing to everyone who doesn’t need the overpriced frills such as saunas and exercise classes, but simply wants first class equipment at a reasonable price.
“If you haven’t joined a gym before but want to try, this is the gym for you.”
Fit4less is part of the �nergie franchise, and is the 26th gym of its kind in the country.
The gym is located next to the overground station, and the marketing suite is open for members to sign up from Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, and 10am-7pm on Saturdays.
The first 200 people to sign up can have a half price joining fee of �12.49 and the rest of December free.
You can also join online at www.f4l.com/kilburn.