New budget gym to open in Kilburn
Facility will offer special rates and state of the art equipment.
A new gym soon to open in Kilburn will give residents a chance to beat the Christmas calories without breaking the bank.
Fit4less gym will launch on December 15 but members can sign up now, contract-free, for only �19.99 per month.
Jeremy Rose, who has lived in Cricklewood for the last six years, will run Kilburn’s only low cost budget gym with his business partner Torban Cane.
The pair, who have worked together for eight years, decided to start up a low cost gym in response to rising gym prices.
You may also want to watch:
Facilities at Fit4less, which will be in Kilburn High Road, include a state of the art strength zone and all the latest running and rowing machines in the huge cardio room.
Personal training is also available for those who need a kick start.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 8 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
“People don’t believe that a brand new gym can be so cheap but I’m asking local residents to come down and see for themselves that there really is no catch,” said Mr Rose.
“We’ve had a great response so far, we’re feeding off the enthusiasm of everyone who’s come in.”
Mr Rose said: “We are appealing to everyone who doesn’t need the overpriced frills such as saunas and exercise classes, but simply wants first class equipment at a reasonable price.
“If you haven’t joined a gym before but want to try, this is the gym for you.”
Fit4less is part of the �nergie franchise, and is the 26th gym of its kind in the country.
The gym is located next to the overground station, and the marketing suite is open for members to sign up from Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, and 10am-7pm on Saturdays.
The first 200 people to sign up can have a half price joining fee of �12.49 and the rest of December free.
You can also join online at www.f4l.com/kilburn.