Neasden woman killed in Northampton nightclub stampede
University student trampled to death
A woman killed during a stampede in a nightclub has been named as a 22-year-old from Neasden.
Nabila Nanfuka, of Yeats Close, died and two women were injured following a crush inside Lava & Ignite club in Northampton in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
Ms Nanfuka was a third year leisure and tourism student at Northampton University.
According to witnesses clubbers rushed to an exit after a fire alarm went off.
You may also want to watch:
Tributes have been paid to the former pupil of John Kelly Girls School (Crest Academy) in Crest Road, Neasden, on two Facebook groups set up in her memory.
The tragedy is being investigated by Northampton Police.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road