Neasden pupils lead the way in business contest
Year 10 students make it to the competition final
A TEAM of young entrepreneurs have made it through to the finals of a school business competition.
Year-10 students at Swaminarayan Senior School, in Brentfield Road, Neasden, set up company Rising Star and came up with ideas to market.
Despite competing against sixth-formers, the imaginary business won Best Overall Team at the Brent and Harrow area finals.
Sachin Shah, managing director of the company, said: “We worked as a team and came up with some marketable products which sold well and impressed the judges.
You may also want to watch:
“Considering that the rest of the pupils are in the 6th Form and we are still in Year 10, we are absolutely delighted.”
They will now go through to the West London finals.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill