Man dies after seven-car crash in Neasden
- Credit: David Nathan
A man is thought to have had a "medical episode" shortly before a fatal crash in Neasden.
Police were called to the A406 shortly after 12.30pm on Saturday, July 10 to reports of a multi-vehicle collision.
Officers attended along with paramedics from London Ambulance Service and London Fire Brigade.
Seven cars had been found to have been involved in a collision, and one driver was found in a life-threatening condition.
He was treated at the scene but died a short time later. His next of kin has been informed. He is believed to have suffered a medical episode a short time before the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Another six people suffered minor injuries as a result of the collision.
- 1 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 2 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 3 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 4 'It's a tinder box' say campaigners of Fairview Homes housing blocks
- 5 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 6 Met Office yellow warning for rain in London this weekend
- 7 Call for bigger litter bins in Brent's parks
- 8 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 9 Undocumented migrants in Brent denied access to GPs
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods