Naughty kids face being caught out at Santa’s grotto in Brent Cross Shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
Watch out Jeremy Kyle, Santa Claus is out to steal your crown as the lie detector king.
Father Christmas will be using a polygraph to check if children have been good all year around at Brent Cross Shopping Centre tomorrow.
So naughty youngsters watch out - you may be found out.
The initiative aims to promote of honesty amongst children during the festive season, not to mention a giggle for parents taking their little ones to see Santa in his grotto. Trusty kids will have nothing to fear, but those prone to the odd fib may be looking forward to a lump of coal on Christmas Day.
Youngsters will be asked questions such as “have you been good this year?” and “do you tidy your bedroom?” in order to check their truthfulness ahead of visiting Santa.
You may also want to watch:
Katie Tucker, marketing manager at Brent Cross, said: “We know that Christmas is a busy time of year for Santa and parents, so we decided to lend both a hand and check if children had really been naughty or nice, to make sure no one is telling fibs.”
Mr Kyle’s ITV daytime television show V often uses a lie detector on its guests.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley