NatWest branch in Cricklewood to close
- Credit: Archant
A bank will axe its Cricklewood branch following claims the number of customers using it has plummeted to just 41 per week.
NatWest in Cricklewood Broadway is to close for good on October 20 with customers being referred to nearest branch in Willesden Green.
There are also a further four branches within a 2.5 miles radius.
A deal has been struck that once the branch closes customers will be able to check their balance, deposit and withdraw funds, and business customers can get coinage at the Post Office in Cricklewood Broadway.
A NatWest spokesman said the number of transactions taking place in Cricklewood had plummeted by 43 per cent since 2011 and of the 41 customers who use the branch on a weekly basis 26 also used other branches in the area.
He added: “Between now and the closure date, we will engage with all of our customers, local businesses and the wider local community to make sure they are aware of the alternative ways of accessing their banking with us in the local area, and to answer any questions they might have. “
Will the branch closure affect you?
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 6 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 7 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 8 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
- 9 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 10 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
Call Nathalie Raffray on 0207 433 0134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.