Nasrin Mohamed, 13, missing from Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police thank the public for their help after a 13-year-old girl went missing from Harlesden.
Nasrin Mohamed has been found and is now back with her family.
She was last seen around 10.30am on Saturday in Park Parade.
She is black, 5ft 4ins tall of medium build, Scotland Yard said.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing a gold headscarf and navy skirt.
Officers are increasingly concerned for her wellbeing.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 9 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 10 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road