Nando’s and Lavazza to open branches in Wembley City
Food and drink chains sign up for London Designer Outlet
A South African restaurant chain will be opening a second branch in Wembley after signing up to London’s first ever designer outlet centre.
Nando’s, who specialise in Peri-Peri chicken, is the latest name to announce it will open a branch in the London Designer Outlet (LDO) in the heart of Wembley City.
It already has a branch in Wembley High Road.
Coffee company Lavazza has also added its name to the every growing list of eateries and high street names.
You may also want to watch:
Nando’s has signed a 20 year lease for a 312 sq m (3,358 sq ft) store while Lavazza has agreed to a 10 year lease for a 110 sq m (1,185 sq ft) shop.
Split over three levels, LDO is part of the �3.4billion, 85-acre regeneration project transforming the land surrounding Wembley Stadium and Arena.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
The project by development specialist Quintain includes the creation of 85 designer retail units, 15 new restaurants, caf�s and coffee shops as well as a nine-screen Cineworld.
It also includes the new four-star Hilton Hotel which officially opened in September.
LDO is scheduled to be open next year.
Phil Cottingham, head of retail at Quintain, said: “It is fantastic to have internationally recognised brands such as Nando’s and Lavazza on board at LDO.
“Their presence is a major boost to our restaurant offer, increasing the emphasis on creating a leisure and lifestyle destination to complement the strong retail offer.
“LDO’s location adjacent to two of the UK’s most popular attractions and 20 minutes from Bond Street means that we will offer a diverse tenant-mix to cater for event-goers as well day-trippers, tourists and the local catchment.”