Musician in appeal to find concertina stolen in Cricklewood
- Credit: Archant
A musician has issued an appeal to Times readers for help to find her beloved concertina which was stolen in Cricklewood.
Caroline Regan has spent the last two months searching for the instrument after it was targeted by thieves at the Crown Moran Hotel on December 15.
Despite a high-profile appeal on social network sites Facebook and Twitter no sightings of the Wheatstone 40-key Anglo concertina have been made.
Ms Regan said: “I am heartbroken that my instrument has been stolen as it means so much to me and I feel lost without it.”
The concertina has seven fold black bellows, silver metal ends and the serial number 24103.
You may also want to watch:
Adding that she is keen for traders to be on the look out, Ms Regan said: “If you see or hear of anyone trying to sell one or anything on Gumtree, eBay or in second-hand shops or cash converters, please get in touch.”
You can contact Ms Regan via her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-stolen-concertina/529643097060493
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears