Murder investigation after man dies in Kilburn
A murder investigation has been launched following the death of a man in Kilburn.
Police were called to an address in Cedar Lodge, Exeter Road, at around 4.45pm on Saturday after concerns were expressed for the welfare of the occupant.
Officers forced entry to the property and found a man suffering multiple injuries. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe the deceased to be a 26-year-old man, but await formal identification. Next of kin have been informed and a post mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.
No-one else was in the property at the time officers entered.
An incident room has opened in Lewisham under Detective Chief Inspector Russell Taylor from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command (HSCC).
Anyone with information call the incident room on 020 8721 4868 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 2 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 7 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group
- 8 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'
- 9 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 10 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86