Murder investigation after man dies in Kilburn
A murder investigation has been launched following the death of a man in Kilburn.
Police were called to an address in Cedar Lodge, Exeter Road, at around 4.45pm on Saturday after concerns were expressed for the welfare of the occupant.
Officers forced entry to the property and found a man suffering multiple injuries. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe the deceased to be a 26-year-old man, but await formal identification. Next of kin have been informed and a post mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.
No-one else was in the property at the time officers entered.
You may also want to watch:
An incident room has opened in Lewisham under Detective Chief Inspector Russell Taylor from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command (HSCC).
Anyone with information call the incident room on 020 8721 4868 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 8 Wembley Sailing Club offering families a free lesson in Welsh Harp
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears