Murder investigation after man dies in Kilburn
A murder investigation has been launched following the death of a man in Kilburn.
Police were called to an address in Cedar Lodge, Exeter Road, at around 4.45pm on Saturday after concerns were expressed for the welfare of the occupant.
Officers forced entry to the property and found a man suffering multiple injuries. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe the deceased to be a 26-year-old man, but await formal identification. Next of kin have been informed and a post mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.
No-one else was in the property at the time officers entered.
You may also want to watch:
An incident room has opened in Lewisham under Detective Chief Inspector Russell Taylor from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command (HSCC).
Anyone with information call the incident room on 020 8721 4868 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 5 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 6 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 7 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 8 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 10 Special needs school's bus cut due to petrol crisis