Murder charge in Pinky killing
by Lorraine King A second man has been charged with the murder of a young father who was gunned down outside a birthday party. Shawn Pinky Callum, 26, from Paddington, was shot dead outside Stonebridge Primary School on Shakespeare Aven
by Lorraine King
A second man has been charged with the murder of a young father who was gunned down outside a birthday party.
Shawn 'Pinky' Callum, 26, from Paddington, was shot dead outside Stonebridge Primary School on Shakespeare Avenue, Stonebridge, in the early hours of February 8.
Linus Louisy, 21, is currently in custody and will appear before the Old Bailey on May 22 alongside 21-year-old Paul Minto, 21, from Harrow.
You may also want to watch:
Two other men aged 18 and 23, who were arrested days after Shawn's death, have been released on bail to return to a police station this month.
A 15-year-old boy and 22-year-old man who were also arrested are due to return to a police station next month.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
Detectives from Operation Trident, the Met's specialist team that probes gun crime in the black community, are keen to talk to anyone who was at the 'I Feel Good' event which Shawn had attended.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8733 4704 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Follow updates in the case on Facebook by becoming a friend of Willesden Brent Times and on Twitter by following WBTimes.