Mural created by the travelling community unveiled in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Artistic work takes pride of place in Lynton Close
An artistic mural created by young Irish travellers has been unveiled in Neasden.
The mural is the combination of a project by the Tricycle Theatre in Kilburn, who worked alongside members of the travelling community in Lynton Close.
The young people provided ideas and used paint and stencilling to complete the mural that will be permanently displayed in their community.
The Tricycle, in Kilburn High Road, has been delivering arts projects with the Irish Traveller community in North West London since 2009.
This project is part of the Tricycle Theatre’s Creative Learning Programme, which provides innovative and exciting arts activities for young people.
- 1 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley