Mural created by the travelling community unveiled in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Artistic work takes pride of place in Lynton Close
An artistic mural created by young Irish travellers has been unveiled in Neasden.
The mural is the combination of a project by the Tricycle Theatre in Kilburn, who worked alongside members of the travelling community in Lynton Close.
The young people provided ideas and used paint and stencilling to complete the mural that will be permanently displayed in their community.
The Tricycle, in Kilburn High Road, has been delivering arts projects with the Irish Traveller community in North West London since 2009.
You may also want to watch:
This project is part of the Tricycle Theatre’s Creative Learning Programme, which provides innovative and exciting arts activities for young people.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'