Mural created by the travelling community unveiled in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Artistic work takes pride of place in Lynton Close
An artistic mural created by young Irish travellers has been unveiled in Neasden.
The mural is the combination of a project by the Tricycle Theatre in Kilburn, who worked alongside members of the travelling community in Lynton Close.
The young people provided ideas and used paint and stencilling to complete the mural that will be permanently displayed in their community.
The Tricycle, in Kilburn High Road, has been delivering arts projects with the Irish Traveller community in North West London since 2009.
You may also want to watch:
This project is part of the Tricycle Theatre’s Creative Learning Programme, which provides innovative and exciting arts activities for young people.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 5 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 6 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre