MP launches Christmas card competition for Brent children
- Credit: Archant
School children in Brent have been asked to create a winning design for an MP’S Christmas card.
Brent Central’s MP, Sarah Teather, has launched the festive competition to all primary schools and any child under 11 years old in her constituency.
The design should reflect Christmas in Brent and the lucky winner will receive a £50 book token, plus a tour of Wembley Stadium with their classmates.
Ms Teather said: “Judging the Christmas card competition is always one of the highlights of my year.
“I love seeing the talent and imagination of Brent’s children and every year I am torn between all the wonderful entries.
You may also want to watch:
“I am sure that this year will be no different.”
“Last year’s winner, Laura Mucha, really set the bar high with her beautiful illustration of the nativity scene.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
“She will be a tough act to follow.”
The card will be delivered to more than 20,000 households in Brent.
Submissions, including the name, age and school of the child should be posted to Sarah Teather MP, 70 Walm Lane, Willesden Green, NW2 4RA.
Individual entries should include a full postal address and telephone number.