MP launches Christmas card competition for Brent children
- Credit: Archant
School children in Brent have been asked to create a winning design for an MP’S Christmas card.
Brent Central’s MP, Sarah Teather, has launched the festive competition to all primary schools and any child under 11 years old in her constituency.
The design should reflect Christmas in Brent and the lucky winner will receive a £50 book token, plus a tour of Wembley Stadium with their classmates.
Ms Teather said: “Judging the Christmas card competition is always one of the highlights of my year.
“I love seeing the talent and imagination of Brent’s children and every year I am torn between all the wonderful entries.
You may also want to watch:
“I am sure that this year will be no different.”
“Last year’s winner, Laura Mucha, really set the bar high with her beautiful illustration of the nativity scene.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
“She will be a tough act to follow.”
The card will be delivered to more than 20,000 households in Brent.
Submissions, including the name, age and school of the child should be posted to Sarah Teather MP, 70 Walm Lane, Willesden Green, NW2 4RA.
Individual entries should include a full postal address and telephone number.