Motorcyclist in a serious condition following hit-and-run in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
White van collided with three stationary vehicles and central reservation on the A40
Police are appealing for information following a hit and run incident in Harlesden which left a motorcyclist in a serious condition.
A white van was in collision with a Suzuki motorcyclist sitting in stationary traffic at a set of red traffic lights on the A40 Westway near to the junction of Old Oak Common Road, last Friday at around 12.22pm.
The van then collided with two stationary cars and the central reservation before the driver fled on foot.
The 30-year-old motorcyclist was rushed to hospital suffering from serious injuries to his lower body and spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He is in a serious condition.
No one else was injured in the incident.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
Officers from Hampton Traffic Garage are investigating the collision and witnesses or anyone with information that could assist the enquiry are asked to call them on 020 8941 9011.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.