Motorcyclist in a serious condition following hit-and-run in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
White van collided with three stationary vehicles and central reservation on the A40
Police are appealing for information following a hit and run incident in Harlesden which left a motorcyclist in a serious condition.
A white van was in collision with a Suzuki motorcyclist sitting in stationary traffic at a set of red traffic lights on the A40 Westway near to the junction of Old Oak Common Road, last Friday at around 12.22pm.
The van then collided with two stationary cars and the central reservation before the driver fled on foot.
The 30-year-old motorcyclist was rushed to hospital suffering from serious injuries to his lower body and spinal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He is in a serious condition.
No one else was injured in the incident.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
Officers from Hampton Traffic Garage are investigating the collision and witnesses or anyone with information that could assist the enquiry are asked to call them on 020 8941 9011.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.