Motorcyclist from Willesden dies in crash in Finchley
A motorcyclist who died in a crash in Finchley has been named today as a 27-year-old from Willesden.
Grzegorz Tomasz Antoniuk died at the scene in East End Lane at the junction with Regents Park Road, following a collision involving a white BMW 3 series on November 29, just after 8pm.
A post mortem gave the cause of death as head and chest injuries.
The driver of the car was not arrested.
The crash is being investigated by police officers from the serious collision investigation unit at Alperton.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or who witnessed the collision should call 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 3 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 4 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils