Motorcyclist dies in accident at Staples Corner
A motorcyclist died in after a bike collided with a road sign at Staples Corner.
A motorcyclist has died after a bike collided with a road sign at Staples Corner on Saturday.
At around 12.35am a motorcycle travelling on the eastbound entry slip road into the A406 North Circular was involved in a collision with a road sign.
The 20-year-old male motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.45am.
Next of kin have been informed and the Met Police said it was awaiting formal identification.
You may also want to watch:
The motorcycle was a blue Suzuki GSS125, and no other vehicles were invovled.
Officers from the Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt are investigating.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 7 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 8 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing