Motorcyclist dies in accident at Staples Corner
A motorcyclist died in after a bike collided with a road sign at Staples Corner.
A motorcyclist has died after a bike collided with a road sign at Staples Corner on Saturday.
At around 12.35am a motorcycle travelling on the eastbound entry slip road into the A406 North Circular was involved in a collision with a road sign.
The 20-year-old male motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.45am.
Next of kin have been informed and the Met Police said it was awaiting formal identification.
You may also want to watch:
The motorcycle was a blue Suzuki GSS125, and no other vehicles were invovled.
Officers from the Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt are investigating.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 5 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 6 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 7 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 8 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 10 Special needs school's bus cut due to petrol crisis