Motorcyclist dies in accident at Staples Corner
A motorcyclist died in after a bike collided with a road sign at Staples Corner.
A motorcyclist has died after a bike collided with a road sign at Staples Corner on Saturday.
At around 12.35am a motorcycle travelling on the eastbound entry slip road into the A406 North Circular was involved in a collision with a road sign.
The 20-year-old male motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.45am.
Next of kin have been informed and the Met Police said it was awaiting formal identification.
The motorcycle was a blue Suzuki GSS125, and no other vehicles were invovled.
Officers from the Road Death Investigation Unit based at Northolt are investigating.
- 1 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 2 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 7 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group
- 8 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'
- 9 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 10 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86