Motorcycle courier from Wembley killed in Paddington crash
- Credit: Archant
A 42-year-old motorcycle courier from Wembley has been killed in a road crash in Paddington.
Frank Chaves was working at the time when his motorbike collided with a stationary lorry on Harrow Road.
He died at the scene.
The crash happened last Sunday at 8.20am but police have only released the details today in an appeal for witnesses.
Detectives from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Hampton are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call police on 020 8941 9011.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer