Mixed-used development plans for office block in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
The site of an office block in Wembley will be converted into a mixed-used development including affordable homes following its sale to a housing group.
Network Housing Group (NHG) has become the new owners of the 74,000 sq. ft. Olympic Office Centre in Fulton Road, which has been its headquarters for 10 years.
The organisation intends on turning the site into a mixed use retail, office and residential redevelopment.
Helen Evans, chief executive of NHG, said: “It is a win-win for Network and the local community.
We can capitalise on the significant increase in values being generated through the regeneration of Wembley Park, and the re-development potential of the site, to create a landmark mixed use development bringing more employment and a range of sale & affordable homes to our market.”
You may also want to watch:
NHG owns and manages more than19,000 homes across London, Hertfordshire and the South East.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley