Appeal for help to find missing girl, 15
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a missing 15-year-old girl.
Esther Karomo travelled to Kings Cross railway station from Lincolnshire on Monday, arriving in London just after midnight.
A Met spokesman said: “Esther had spoken to her mother the previous evening but has not been seen since, and officers are concerned for her welfare.”
It is believed Esther travelled on a bus from Brixton at around 1.15pm on Tuesday heading towards Queens Park railway station in Brent.
Police describe Esther as a black female, around 5ft 3in tall and of a slim build.
You may also want to watch:
She had brown braided hair with gold clips, and was wearing a dark hooded jacket possibly with a fur-lined hood, with dark-coloured leggings and trainers.
Anyone with information about where Esther is should call police on 101 quoting 18MIS008341.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 10 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards