Missing pensioner from Brent could be in Brighton
Police ask public for help in finding 68-year-old
POLICE are appealing for help in finding a woman who stormed out of her house following an argument with her husband.
Breda Morgan, 68, of Beverley Drive, Queensbury, has not been seen since 10am on February 25 although bank transactions have been detected in the Brighton area.
Police said they expected the pensioner to remain in London and her passport is missing.
Breda, who also goes by the name of Bridget, is white short brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police Constable Kevin Crowe, from the missing person unit, said: “I urge anyone with information to get in touch with Breda’s family or contact the police on 0208 733 3771 or 0500 700 700.”
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo