Missing Paddington schoolgirl could be in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing schoolgirl from Paddington who could be in Wembley.
Anneika Leigh-Smythe, 14, was last seen on Wednesday in Shirland Road, Maida Vale, at around 7.45am.
She is known to frequent Wembley Hill Road as well as King Edward VII park in Park Lane junction with Castleton Avenue in Wembley.
Anneika is 5’5” tall, of slight build with long straightened black hair.
She was last seen wearing her school uniform.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000. Quote CAD/10796 of 30 April.
- 1 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 4 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 5 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 6 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack