Missing man from Elstree could be in the Brent Cross area
- Credit: Archant
A 60-year-old man who went missing from in Elstree yesterday could be in the Brent Cross area.
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of Neculai Coseraru who was last seen yesterday.
Mr Coseraru had travelled to the UK from Romania to visit family and does not speak English, so may appear lost and confused.
He is described as a white, around 5ft 7in tall, of slim build, with short brown greying hair.
He was last seen wearing a black hooded jumper, black jogging bottoms and dark coloured trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Hertfordshire Police on 101.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed