Missing Kilburn woman could be in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace a woman from Kilburn who went missing two years ago and could be in Camden.
Lisa Pour has not been seen, or heard from since she was last seen in Queen’s Park, on January 15, 2103.
The 42-year-old is slim build, 5ft 2ins tall with dark hair.
She is known to frequent Camden and Brent.
Her disappearance is completely out of character as she has never gone missing before.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Kevin Harvey, from Brent Police, said: “Enquiries are continuing and we are keen to speak to anyone who has any information about Lisa, both prior to and since she has gone missing. It is important for us to build up a picture of events leading up to Lisa going missing so that all lines of inquiry can be followed up.
“We are hoping that this reappeal will trigger someone’s memory so they can come forward with new information. Even the smallest piece could help us in tracing where Lisa is and bringing her home to her family.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
“This has been a very distressing time for Lisa’s family, so please help them by giving us any information that will take us closer to tracing her. I would also appeal to Lisa that if you are in any kind of trouble then we can help you, just call your family or the police to let us know you are safe.”
Anyone with information should call the Brent police Missing Person Unit on 07917 595 204, 101 or Missing People on 116 000.