Police appeal for missing teenager with connections to Wembley, Ealing and Clapham
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the safety and welfare of a missing teenager who has connections to Wembley.
Emma Tagliabue, 19, has been missing since the early hours of November 24 when she was last seen in Ealing Broadway, said Scotland Yard.
The lives in Ealing and is believed to also frequent the Wembley and Clapham Junction areas.
Her family are very worried about her, police said.
Officers are appealing for Emma to make contact with them or her family as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Emma is Italian, of medium build and about 5ft 6ins tall, with long dark hair.
She also uses the name Emma Drusilla.
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 3 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 4 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to contact police via 101, reference 19MIS046680.