Missing boy, 12, from Brent could be hiding in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A 12-year-old boy from Brent who has been missing for almost three weeks could be hiding in the Ilford area.
There have been no sightings of Billy O’Donaghue since he was last seen in Deal, Kent, on October 7 at around midnight
Today police have released information for the first time about his disappearance in the hope that someone with information will come forward.
Billy is from the travelling community and has links to many boroughs but police believe he could be in Ilford, Essex.
He is slim with blue eyes and brown or auburn hair
You may also want to watch:
Officers are concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting reference number 15MIS040961.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer