Midfielder leaves Spurs for Wolves
O’Hara signs permanent contract with Midlands club
Jamie O’Hara has left Tottenham and completed a permanent move to Premier League rivals Wolves on a five-year deal for an undisclosed fee, thought to be around �5million.
O’Hara was on loan at Molineux last season and played 14 games, scoring three goals.
The midfielder made no secret of his desire to remain in the Midlands and Wolves manager Mick McCarthy was understandably delighted that the deal had gone through.
“He showed some real quality when he was on loan with us last season, and that was having come back from not playing for eight months after a back operation,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“Despite that absence, he made a key contribution over the second half of the campaign, and with a full pre-season behind him he has the potential to get even better next season.
“He is a midfielder who is good on the ball, not afraid to put his foot in and also has an eye for goal.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 8 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
“On top of that he is also a good character around the place who has a positive influence in the dressing room.”