Midfielder leaves Spurs for Wolves
O’Hara signs permanent contract with Midlands club
Jamie O’Hara has left Tottenham and completed a permanent move to Premier League rivals Wolves on a five-year deal for an undisclosed fee, thought to be around �5million.
O’Hara was on loan at Molineux last season and played 14 games, scoring three goals.
The midfielder made no secret of his desire to remain in the Midlands and Wolves manager Mick McCarthy was understandably delighted that the deal had gone through.
“He showed some real quality when he was on loan with us last season, and that was having come back from not playing for eight months after a back operation,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“Despite that absence, he made a key contribution over the second half of the campaign, and with a full pre-season behind him he has the potential to get even better next season.
“He is a midfielder who is good on the ball, not afraid to put his foot in and also has an eye for goal.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 7 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving
“On top of that he is also a good character around the place who has a positive influence in the dressing room.”